Emachine black screen after power off

Potato000

Estimable
Sep 18, 2015
Hello,
I have an Emachine 732, my system was window 10. I have this really bad virus so I have to reset the whole system. It was at 99% but it stuck there for hours, and I was being stupid so I force power off it. Now it stuck on black screen every time I turn it on. I mean it wasn't blackscreen all the time when I turn it on, but it'll stay at blackscreen after the window 10 icon finish loading. I know that I was being impatient and stupid for forcing it to turn off. Please help.

Solution
Hi,

Please do a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug the AC adapter in and boot the laptop again. If still stays on the blank black screen after the Windows loading screen I suggest to run another factory reset with it since the operating system might had been corrupted during the time it was rebooted while in the process of finishing the factory reset.
Hi,

Please do a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug the AC adapter in and boot the laptop again. If still stays on the blank black screen after the Windows loading screen I suggest to run another factory reset with it since the operating system might had been corrupted during the time it was rebooted while in the process of finishing the factory reset.

Solution