Solved! Encrypting folders as exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2021
Hello, there was a program that I used for a while. It was converting the folder I was going to hide to Exe. I was able to use it independently of the program. I remember the program as Folder Guard, but when I looked at it, I couldn't see the feature.

In my use case, my folder was with exe extension. When I click it, it asks for a password, and when I enter it, I see the content on a virtual drive. There was a floating menu on the screen, when I clicked exit from there, the virtual drive was closing. Does anyone know?

Solution
I thought WinZip had the option of compressing files/folders into .EXE files. When you double-clicked them, they automatically decompressed.

-Wolf sends
An exe. extention has to be a programme written by you or others. Try again using a word processor or just a .txt - Notebook in a Windows system as an example.

If you're lucky if you can look in one of the files you made, try clicking the mouse on the first letter then drag a blue or black cover until you get to the end. Then use Control and C to put into the store.

Then open Notebook, place the mouse at the top of the page then Control V and give it a name. That saved writing it all..

Sep 15, 2021
An exe. extention has to be a programme written by you or others. Try again using a word processor or just a .txt - Notebook in a Windows system as an example.

If you're lucky if you can look in one of the files you made, try clicking the mouse on the first letter then drag a blue or black cover until you get to the end. Then use Control and C to put into the store.

Then open Notebook, place the mouse at the top of the page then Control V and give it a name. That saved writing it all..

I don't have an exe folder at the moment. I want to make new. But I couldn't find what program I did it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.