Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocking Durgesh

Estimable
Nov 13, 2014
Can anyone help me I am getting an error in my android phone when downloading anything from play store.
Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0]

I tried to sync my account, remove an account and add another one. Nothing happened. Error still coming. Please help me. My mobile phone is Samsung galaxy S duos 2.

Hadozlol

Estimable
Dec 15, 2014
In my case, I had two google accounts synced so I had one that was a pay account and the "other" was not. The "other" was the primary account so it would give the error.

Solution: I removed the secondary google account which made my pay account the primary account. This solved my problem.

oskyyy

Estimable
Jan 16, 2015
Go to settings >application > Play Store >Clear Data & Clear Cache.

Go to accounts >Google >Remove account.

Reboot device.

details here:http://wikitechsolutions.com/1222/error-while-retrieving-information-from-server-rpc-s-3-aec-and-rpc-7-aec-0

MPop

Estimable
Feb 17, 2015

This worked for me too! Pay account wasn't the primary account on my tablet. Once I deleted the primary account on the tablet, the error message stopped and I can download again! I was even able to add back I'm my other account as the secondary account. Thank you!

yuloa1

Estimable
Mar 9, 2015

I tried many times like you did. At last I decided to go "factory reset". Alas! It is ok now. I can install from play store now. good luck.

JamInTX

Estimable
Mar 28, 2015
I was able to get it fixed by clearing the data for Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Google Services Framework & Google Account Manager. Once I did that I forced closed all of the aforementioned apps and I was able to download from the Play Store. The only thing was it didn't recognize any of the apps that I had purchased. I removed my Google account from the device, re-added it, rebooted and everything was fine. Good luck to you!

dgimeno

Estimable
Apr 23, 2015

Thanks a lot, it worked perfectly!

Richard, this old thread has run its course and I'm going to close it now.

If you didn't find any useful information here and you still have a problem, please start a new thread of your own instead of reporting old posts to the Moderation Team.

Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.