Estimation on Laptop Worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Robinson

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
So, I'm thinking of possibly upgrading my laptop to the next version up, but I need an estimation on how much my current laptop is worth. Specs below:

Laptop Model: Clevo W150ERM - 15.6' - Glossy Full HD 1080p Screen
Intel Core i5-3360M Dual Core @ 2.80GHz
Nvidia Geforce GT 650M w/ 1GB GDDR5
8GB RAM
Intel Centrino Advanced N-6235 (up to 300 mbp/s)
OEM Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
750GB WD Scorpio Black (7,200 rpm)
DVD +-R/RW Drive

Other:

Laptop is just over 1 year old and is in excellent condition, with minor tarnishing on the touch pad, which still functions perfectly. As far as performance goes, I can play most games at high detail smoothly, with particularly graphical games (e.g. Battlefield 3) requiring medium. Battery Life is around 70% of original. Also, how much would the value go up if I included my Crucial M4 128GB SSD?

ratedk

Distinguished
Similarly equipped common branded laptops (same processor, RAM, and SSD) on eBay have sold recently for $500-$700. Since this is a real Gaming Laptop with better video than most off-the-shelf models, yours should fetch more. Especially to the right person.

The general populous doesn't know what a Clevo is so eBay might not be the best market to sell (or sell with a reserve/buy it now price). Through your favorite gamer forum, you'll probably have better luck finding a buyer that will pay closer to what it's actually worth. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.