Solved! every key on my acer windows 10 doesn't work,only the power button.

You may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Additionally, if your device uses one, you may want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

You may also want to check the device for malware, viruses, etc., which can interfere with normal operation.

You may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Additionally, if your device uses one, you may want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

You may also want to check the device for malware, viruses, etc., which can interfere with normal operation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 8
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 8
C Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Windows 10 not starting up shows black screen on my connex laptop slim book 2. Only power light is on
Question Driver Power State Failure Windows 10
Distorted screen after using
Solved! My computer shows blue colour and cursor when I power on
Solved! Windows reinstallation prepering loop
i ave an older hp laptop which ran vista, want to upgrade to win 7 since vista is not supported, but wont power on completely,
screen is not working, but can hear the Windows sound
Help me please
Asus ROG 750jm random power off? What could it be?
Acer laptop stuck booting after update, power button won't work
My laptop hp windows 10 . when i press the power button my screen cannot function , cannot see to type my passwrd can y
I had lenovo g50-80 when i press the power button it shows lenovo logo and windows loading but after it wont boot
Laptop freezes and locks up when starting using power button, booting into system recover using dedicated recovery works fine?
My PC Windows laptop is not charging or cutting on, I been doing that take out th battery an hold the power button
Laptop won't boot - only get flashing power button
As soon as I pressed the power button to on my laptop it started showing hibernating what should I do. It is a lenovo windows
I shutted down my laptop with power button, after then when i turn on, on startup appears blue screen and keeps restarting
Laptop shows only black screen after i press power button, fan on, but still black screen NO mouse cursor
Keyboard not working, only power button, HELP PLEASE
i have acer notebook d270. while i am press the power button only light blink for 10 second and after that nothing displyed an

ASK THE COMMUNITY