Ex-boyfriend hacking my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2018
who it is that is hacking my phone as I have an ex-boyfriend who has tried to kill me two times and has been stalking me for over a year we have trial in 3 weeks I'm taking my phone to an IT Tech but I'm wanting to know how to find out who is controlling my phone my settings it seems I have two different screens this person is recording my text messages and my phone calls they are taking videos and pictures how do I find out who it is how do I get down to the source

Solution
It sounds as though you would be better reporting all this to the Police rather than seekng a technical fix. Without knowing how this is happening, we can't really help you.

Take it to your local law enforcement officers. Good luck.
It sounds as though you would be better reporting all this to the Police rather than seekng a technical fix. Without knowing how this is happening, we can't really help you.

Take it to your local law enforcement officers. Good luck.

Solution

Ztdutxjgxgtu

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
Is that ios or android?
For software hacks,
Turn off wifi and mobile data , location immediately!
Then back up data, wipe your phone.

For hardware hacks,
Is there anything , hardwares added to you phone? Inside or in cover? If found , destroy it

Which backup utility doesn't back up the penetration software as well as everything else, Ztdutxjgxgtu?

@ kinneycarrie300, it's best just to copy the music, photos and connect to a PC and paste them into a new folder. Export Contacts to a vcf folder and include that in the copy/paste exercise. Sync with Google for safety then take the device back to Factory Settings.

More details on that last bit if you need them,

stdragon

Proper
Apr 5, 2018
Given that you already have representation in the court of law, I don't have any advice that I'd recommend for your specific situation.

That said, in general, always change your password if you're of the belief the online account has been compromised. I personally make a point to also use complex passwords as well. https://xkcd.com/936/

Jul 20, 2018

If it is software, an app on the phone, save or copy your contacts, also any pictures you still want but save them OFF of the phone and any sd card. Then do factory reset on phone. If it has been cloned or if it's in the hardware of the phone you should seek a qualified phone tech. I also suggest you save contacts and media somewhere where it can be scanned later for any trojans or malware, and then BUY a NEW phone with new number. Sorry there aren't great options. Lastly....REPORT all this to Law Enforcement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.