i downgraded my laptop to win8.1 from win 10 now i am having problems like my trackpad is not working as well as i made 3 partitions from 1tb drive but on c: driveis visible rest allcant be seen idk what went wrong. now i am trying to install win 7 and unable to set boot device priority to cd any help is welcomed.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First, do rest BIOS into defaults by pressing F9 then press F10 to save and exit.
- Do try if Windows 7 will load using the DVD drive.
- If it will still not work please do try changing some settings in BIOS again.
- Here's how: https/www.asus.com/support/faq/1008277
- If it will still not work, I would suggest to test the DVD drive first if it's reading disc.
- Next is to try a different Windows disc or use the factory reset disc for your laptop.
- And lastly, if all these will not work I would suggest ordering a new factory reset disc from ASUS.