Extra sound bar on at home

Sep 13, 2018
Hi I have bought a Samsung Smart UHDTV 7 series Nu 7100 and connected it to my Sony Home theatre system with HDMI.

Together with the TV I got a Samsung Soundbar system 3 series HW-M360
I wanted to use the Soundbar at my outside entertainment area but don't know how to link the system with Bluetooth. The TV seems to only connect with an optical cable.

Is there a way to pair multiple Bluetooth sound systems with my phone? Then I can run Deezer and ply sound on multiple devices

Solution
What you want to do is split the optical output of the TV and connect both the HTS and a bluetooth transmitter to the TV.
You will have to set the TV to output in PCM to get the transmitter workings which will compromise the surround sound but you are stuck with that.
You can't use your phone but if you download the Deezer app on the Samsung TV then it can playback on the HTS and soundbar at the same time.
If you need more audio zones then you would need something like Sonos or Denon Heos to do a multi-room system.
What you want to do is split the optical output of the TV and connect both the HTS and a bluetooth transmitter to the TV.
You will have to set the TV to output in PCM to get the transmitter workings which will compromise the surround sound but you are stuck with that.
You can't use your phone but if you download the Deezer app on the Samsung TV then it can playback on the HTS and soundbar at the same time.
If you need more audio zones then you would need something like Sonos or Denon Heos to do a multi-room system.

Solution