Rayven2

Estimable
Jul 31, 2014
I've been having this issue for a few months now, figured I'd reach out to you guys.

It will allow me to log in but only partly load the page itself, if I try open messages or go to profile it will crash. However all other websites will work completely fine (This also including using different browsers for FB)

Some things that temporary resolve it are closing and reopening, most times having to clear my cache or even wipe my PC with CCleaner. If this doesn't work then reattempting to log in multiple times and logging out until it works.

I've also went to chrome://plugins/ and disabled the inbuilt Adobe Flash Player to make sure it just runs off the systems fully updated Flash. This also didn't resolve the issue however extends time.

Along with this I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome, I'm out of ideas guys. What do?

Rayven2

Estimable
Jul 31, 2014

I don't think it's anything to do with privacy plugins otherwise it wouldn't vary each time, I only got stock plugins such as Adobe Reader etc. Since than the only other thing I can think of is the site decides to read the script oddly since other browsers don't struggle with it.