Facebook Movie: Fight Club Directer, West Wing Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]ac21365[/nom]Still not sure what the point of this movie is, other than to say it's been done.[/citation]
It's a bio pic, as if Mark Zuckerberg's head could get any bigger.

Am I the only one who gets a really weird image in their head when they think about what would happen if there was a The West Wing episode like Fight Club? I have a feeling it would involve one person somehow kicking their own ass in a circle around a crowded room while talking nonstop.

dannyaa

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2001
Sure, if it's well done. It's a movie about founding a very interesting business in a very interesting, emerging market, adapted from a book, written/directed by ppl with talent. I'm sure it will be at least decent, if not great.

Of course, rotten tomatoes will be the deciding factor as to if I see the movie or not.

falconqc

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2002
To paraphrase Penny-Arcade.

If you don't watch bad movies, be sure to miss "Facebook: the motion picture". Coming soon to a dilapidated theater near you.

griffed88

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2008
wow, mainstream culture can be insanely stupid.

Twilight? High School Musical? Now a Facebook movie? C'mon...seriously?

G

Nope i wont watch it.

Hollywood realy is gasping at straws. All they can do at this point is remake the same movies over and over, or make movies about face book....come on. Someone bring some talent back to movie industry.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
oh i thought the facebook movie would go something like this
(movie guy voice)

in a world where myspace dominates one man, one dream, one company will fight back. Starring jackie chan as mark zuckerburg " phucka u myspaisa pwa! pow!" and Chris tucker as dustin moskovitz "mark you craZY!!!"
face book the movie

"omg!" < (imagine paris hiltons voice)

coming soon

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I don't see why everyone is bitching and moaning about a Facebook movie? It's no different than any other biopic. Like Kingssman said, Pirates of Silicon Valley. Idiots are acting like it's a movie based on the actual site instead of the people who created the site. I don't give a shit what a movie is about, if they can make it interesting, then good for them.

onsiteone

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
I will see the movie only on DVD and only to satisfy my curiousity due to it's tie with the tech industry. The fact that there is a big director or actor(s) in the movie is irrelevant to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.