facebook spam messages on my timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash hira

Estimable
Feb 27, 2015
hello sir , can anyone help me as i'm facing a big trouble,tomorrow when i logged in to the facebook someone had postes nude photos and babes on my timeline and i'm unable to remove the post but when logged with my smartphone i removed all the post. today when logged in again facebook tells me that your computer has malware in it. please help me what to do?
one more thing i am downloading need for speed most wanted and need for speed most wanted from torrents site from Site removed by Mod. tomorrow are this sites contains malware? and how to remove malware?

vesp3r

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2014
Hello. You already know whats going on and thats kinda good. For now limit your activity in facebook, run a malware scan with malwarebytes anti-malware and also adware removal tool. make sure you run your computer in safe mode w/o networking when you scan (its more effective)
contact facebook and tell them your account is infected, then go to your account options - security or privacy (not sure which of both was that) and make sure you enable approval when someone tag you or post on your timeline, go to your friend profile and report it for infected.
Lastly change your password and add option for code generator to protect your account from being stolen and if you see those posts again dont just remove them. Mark them as a spam

Any site can contain worms and malware, even if most sites remove them quickly. Torrent download is never safe, you should double and tripplecheck those sites and best solution is to avoid them at all

RunLuke

Estimable
Dec 8, 2014
Instead of hunting around with anti malware and virus software, I'd just format the thing to make sure it's clean. I have no idea if the facebook message is for real though, since I've never encountered it. Try logging onto facebook from another computer, look at your connected app and then remove them all just to be safe.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
We can't help with Facebook problems as we aren't connected to their site. You'll have to deal with them directly. If you stop downloading things and start buying them then your virus problem will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.