Question Facebook wont work while the others works

Apr 10, 2019
So, I tried to reach Facebook trough the app, my 2 browser! And all of them aren't working, all of my apps worked normally and my browser are worked perfectly fine! But not with Facebook. I clear the Chace, clear the data still won't work. The provider are working fine too. My friend has no problem either with reaching Facebook.. What do you think it might cause it

Have you restarted (turned off and back on) the phone? I would try that first.

Should this not help, then I would uninstall the Facebook app (if it can be) and then again restart the phone. Once you have restarted it, then redownload and install the app and see if you can get in.

Now, all this is going on the assumption that the location can't be accessed (the site) or the app isn't working correctly on your phone. If, however, the problem is say it won't let you log in or it still won't access the site/app, then you need to contact Facebook about it.

Reactions: Rika novRina
Apr 10, 2019
I already restart my phone, unisntall and install it again 2 times.. Still not working! In these 2 days I am able to get to Facebook from 1 am to 7 am. And after that I couldn't connected again. I already called my provider and they said there are no problem including in my area! This is just getting weird. Even I tried it directly from my email, it can't reach to Facebook site!

That is rather odd that it is certain times. And you are sure there are no settings on the phone limiting access? Limiting access to either data (which would be through your carrier/service provider) or WiFi? This can be done on the phone, making it only available at certain times, or even (for the WiFi) done through the modem/router settings that would limit access.

You may also want to check your phone to make sure there are no viruses or malware installed.

Lastly, I would consider changing your password for Facebook. It is completely possible someone else has access to your account and then you can't log in while they are logged in. However do the above first, because if it is something installed on the phone, if not removed first, then the password could be accessed again.

Reactions: Rika novRina
Apr 10, 2019
Nope, I don't use any limited access on any application! So probably there's are some malllware that blocking me from accessing Facebook! I was received an email from Facebook that said someone has trying to log in to my facebook while I was deactivated my facebook. I just recently reactivated my facebook like for 3 days. But at least I understand that someone really wanted me to not using Facebook anymore. Thank you