Facing err_cache_miss error in Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2018
I'm facing one weird issue in my google chrome browser. On searching it shows an error i.e. ERR_Cache_Miss. I'm not getting this issue whenever I search something in other browsers such as Firefox or Opera. I don't want to use those browsers as they're literally too slow to use. I tried searching online for solutions but no help. Please help me out to resolve this issue.

Solution
Its a common issue with Google Chrome. Personally, Chrome's incognito mode works 100% fine. There are two ways to fix it, the first method worked for me.

1st Method:
  1. Open chrome and press ctrl+h
  2. You will find a link "Clear browsing history", click on it.
  3. Now from the "Time Range" select all-time and then press "Clear Data". Depending on the cache size, Chrome will take a bit to delete all data.
  4. Restart your browser and it should be working fine.
Steps were taken from the following source: ( https://gadgetraja.com/err_cache_miss/ )

2nd Method:
  1. Open your web browser.
  2. Press ctrl+shift+i
  3. Click on the "Network" tab and then choose "Disable cache" option.
  4. Now fill in the form or what you...
Dec 26, 2018

I just checked & found that I was already running it as an administrator.

Feb 27, 2019
Its a common issue with Google Chrome. Personally, Chrome's incognito mode works 100% fine. There are two ways to fix it, the first method worked for me.

1st Method:
  1. Open chrome and press ctrl+h
  2. You will find a link "Clear browsing history", click on it.
  3. Now from the "Time Range" select all-time and then press "Clear Data". Depending on the cache size, Chrome will take a bit to delete all data.
  4. Restart your browser and it should be working fine.
Steps were taken from the following source: ( https://gadgetraja.com/err_cache_miss/ )

2nd Method:
  1. Open your web browser.
  2. Press ctrl+shift+i
  3. Click on the "Network" tab and then choose "Disable cache" option.
  4. Now fill in the form or what you were doing, it should work fine this time. Remember that it's just a temp fix.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.