Filmmaker To Implant Camera in Eye-Socket

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris312

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2007
Scary!

Hey, 'comprises' actually means 'includes.' Instead of saying "...is comprised of..." it's more proper to say "...is composed of..." or "...consists of..."

graviongr

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
Still, how tempting would it be to just flick on the eye and silently record the woman's cleavage across the room?

That's actually pretty stupid, because he would have to be looking directly at the womans cleavage and it would be terribly obvious.

The better way to do this would be to embed this in a pin or a hat or something, and point it at her... while you inconspicuously look the other way / read a newspaper.

I hate all of this surveilance too though, I had extreme paranoia of being recorded in public restrooms or other people's homes. But I finally cured myself of that, because I have no control of whether they are or not anyways, and it was getting tiresome being constantly worried of this.

G

Walking around like terminator!
It would be nice to be able to connect it to the nerves!
That way, when installing an infra red, one can see in the dark!

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
Frankly, they are correct. Technologies that allow humans to enter
private areas and record private situations -whether it's changing clothes or sorting through financial information- should be banned despite their overall purpose.
Wow, preach much? I must have missed the words "op ed" in the category title for this article...

techtre2003

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2006
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since this is a prosthetic eye, he really won't be able to control what he's filming. Do prosthetic eyes move around or are they set to "look" straight ahead?
It will be very interesting to see the footage!

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Move over, Steve Austin.

I don't get it? Why the Steve Austin reference?

He was a wrestler not a cyborg/terminator that I remember. I guess the movie he was in could very loosely apply? But not really to the "living with the bionic eye" statement that preceded the reference. Or is there another Steve Austin? Figured Arnold would make more since or Summer.

roorunner

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2005
LOL, "thegh0st", you are young aren't you, :) it's a referrence to "The Six Million Dollar Man" starring Lee Majors as Steve Austin, 1974 to 1978 televison show.

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Ahhh, thanks roorunner! =) I wish I was young! But I was pretty dam little when the "The Six Million Dollar Man" was on tv. I believe I used to watch it with my parents though. But definitely not the Steve Austin I think of when I hear that name! Don't I feel silly now. :) I remember Lee Majors more so from "The Fall Guy" though I couldn't tell you his character name in that either. You know now that I think about it - Lee Majors was even in an episode of Jake 2.0 because of that whole Six Million Dollar Man thing! lol

[citation][nom]thegh0st[/nom]Figured Arnold would make more since or Summer.[/citation]
dam! I meant sense not since. ;)

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
great, i can see where this crap is going.... luckily he's canadian, so he would screw up our right to privacy here in the U.S. until the next rich dbag comes around here an does the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS