Fixing a Lenovo V560 Motherboard

GAMELASTER

Estimable
Dec 8, 2014
Hello,

I have a broken Lenovo V560. Actually, the notebook dont responses to anything, only what event is, the charger is blinking. So that is mean is somewhere a "cut-off" (short curcuit) in power supply part.

Well, i disassembled the notebook and connected a charger, well, two Transistors 4407A is so much hot. I little measuring and i get is there a INPUT voltage, but OUTPUT is nothing. I measured the temperature of 2nd CHIP (Q4), its got a 50Celsius... The first chip (by image) its just 46 Celsius(Q3)...
ZejujX0.jpg

Well, here in Slovakia i think on all repair shops is says "only motherboard replace". But i think is another way to fix it homemade. Im not a electric newbie so i will maybe take that..

But, my question is, it is trouble only on that transistor or something other? Or, what u will be recommanding to try measure etc.. ? :)

Thank u

GAMELASTER

Estimable
Dec 8, 2014
Well, main trouble is the 2 same battery chargers for Lenovo V560 ARE WRONG and he cannot powerup the PC. I just tested my charger from ASUS, and ASUS charger once reblink but then its lighniting and i can startup the computer. Well, computer boot up, all works great.. But, now is another trouble. The screen dont work. But not fully. Only brightness dont work, its little see the Windows, but not fully, so lighniting of notebook is wrong. I will dissassemble screen etc. to see a trouble. Then i send next post.

TRENDING THREADS