Fixing Error 324

darobin

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2013
Suddenly in the last few weeks I have been seeing Error 324. This occurs with more than one browser, and with one particular site. I have searched in vain for solutions to this, tried Winsock reset and other suggestions to no avail. What the heck is this and why does it now spread through my other browsers?

darobin

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2013

Yes, have already run this as well as my other malware scanners....very frustrating. Surprised that there are so few answers to this problem online..

darobin

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2013

Have seen a few comments elsewhere about this being a DNS problem. Or Java? I have already checked Java settings. Or something to do with Chrome settings?

On March 29th, someone left this message here on one of the forums: "I have a wordpress blog of mine. For the couple of days I'm unable to upload anything to my blog or perform some actions like installing plugins. Everytime I try to do so, I am receiving "Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data." in Google Chrome and an error page in IE. But when I try to do the same thing from a friend's PC or a VM running in my PC or a PC connected to my home network the operation is perfect. I'm there there is no hosting or web server issue. There might be some problemm with the network setting in my PC. I'm on Windows 8 Pro 64 bit."

darobin

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2013

One site only

Samuel_39

Commendable
May 21, 2016

Nope, it happens to me too. One particular site which I can reach just fine with any other computer in the household + my android phone.
Re-installed Chrome, fixed Java, still have the problem.