Former Prosecutor Says UK Hacker Extradition "imminent"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobhob

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2008
Funny, what an idiot. Though, I do think it would be harsh if they put him on military trial because he pretty much shut down some secretary computers and computers meant for online access to soldiers n such. Even a tard in a mental hospital could tell ya some so called x-files and ultra secret military files would be held on a private military network.

lobhob

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2008
Last I remember states/counties with the tougher prison systems have lowered crime rates and re-institutionalize rates. Oh ya there's also the thing were the average US criminal has no prob ripping out the throat of the guy standing in front of him, while everywhere else in the world, minus South America n Russia, their criminals are scared stealing gum out of a gas station store. The learned lesson of this is tough people (American criminals) react to tough punishment (Some American prisons).

shoeman

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2008
If he's so run-of-the-mill then why go to such extraordinary lengths, embarrassment perhaps. Or just run of the mill American arrogance.

turbolover22

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
From most of the reports I have seen, a lot of criminals have it better in jail than those of us on the outside. Cable TV, free meals, exercise rooms, air conditioning, libraries, internet access...

Sure not everything on the inside is peachy keen, but it ain't like being in hell either (depending on where you get incarcerated of course)

gray

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2008
Where on earth do people get the idea that jail is some kind of country club? I'm sick of these idiotic comments every time the subject of a prison sentence is mentioned. In America, as in most countries, high and medium security prisons are hellish, frightening places, with constant noise, shouting and banging, communal showers, and worse. To be removed from your friends, loved ones, pets, and familiar comforts, is a significant punishment for most people, but for a sensitive person, say, a white collar criminal, it can be a soul-destroying place.

Status
Not open for further replies.