Framerate drop after 2 minutes of watching any videoyoutube in game or any video file on any player.

creasy1903

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
Hello people here is my problem. After about some time of watching a video(maybe 1-2mins) on anything in a game, youtube, any movie or video files on any player. framerate drops like nearly freezing it goes away after 5-10second but happens again and again. Never had any problem like that until today My pc specs are: - i7 3770 3.40GHz - 8GB ram - GTX 660 Ti top update: If i pause and start video it goes away for some time and I checked my task manager when framerate drops at the same time on my task manager memory goes to 4gb from 2,5

Open Event Viewer and check the log entries for error codes or warnings. Anything that occurs at the time of the freeze or just before.

Look through the logs and right click any entries of interest to get more details.

You can also watch the Performance Monitor to gather more information.

Look for other processes or services starting or stopping - especially with respect to any memory impact.

creasy1903

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
I took a look at Event viewer and It seems I have only this one on "Application" section and it seems it's been happening for months(But I have the problem for 2 days):

Source: WMI
General: Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

I wanted to update my problem because I have some answers from other communities:
Everything on my pc are same for like 1-2 months. I haven't installed any driver or anything else new also haven't removed anything. And I don't have any problem on newest games even playing them for like 2-3 hours continuously not even any stutter. I do only have video playing problem. I'll take a look at temperature but I don't think it would be temperature because as I said before I don't have any problems when I play games on highest settings for hours, also video problem disappears instanly when i pause and play. I also have the latest videocard driver installed, and I clean inside of my case neatly.

Seems a bit complicated.

A computer can work very well for a while as can many other devices and products. Then there is some threshold event that suddenly causes problems or failure. Any update, any configuration change, any change in some resource's availability..... Or some unique combination of things that is "new" as of 2 days ago.

Look at this link in this forum:

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2254976/event-log-meaning.html

However, I would not immediately react or do anything without more information and detail.

Be sure to read the two links presented in Junglemonkey's solution. The key is to carefully match the problem you have with the information in the links.

Go through the Event Viewer and see if anything else turns up. If you feel confident that the previous solution is applicable and viable for you to do, then give it a go.

creasy1903

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
Can't make .vbs file make work. It doesn't work without Administrator permission but there is no "Run as administrator" option on .vbs file, it sadly seems to i have to live with it. Thanks for the care mate.