Full HD movie viewing

Sreekiran

Estimable
Sep 24, 2015
I have installed the new pc with the following configuration.
1. Gigabyte B85M D3H motherboard
2. Intel core i3 4150 processor with integrated HD 4400 graphic card
3. G skill sniper 8GB ram (2x4GB)
4. Dell S2240L Full HD LED monitor 22" inches

I love watching a lot of full HD content smoothly and flawlessly. I do rarely gaming. My friend had a sony viao laptop and I feel that the video playback is sharp and fluid in nature compared to my previous build, which is dual core processor with 1 gb ram mercury motherboard. Though it played 1080p resolution videos, I feel that some parts of video was blurry especially the background images, Detailing was fine for close shots. Is it the video problem? What would be the ideal video bit rate that is must for full HD viewing. My friend suggested me Dell monitor and I really enjoyed the video quality it has provided. But still the above problems persisted. So I decided to upgrade the system. Will this configuration be enough for Full HD content playback, just like PS3 or should I need to go for a graphic card that can enhance the video quality. Suggest me the best tips to improve the video quality via intel HD 4400. I need smooth and lag free fluid video quality. I love blu ray viewing. What is the best media player for full HD playback?

Solution

You can watch HD content from a lot of places, and different monitors will also give you different quality. If you are talking about BluRay, a dual core system with 4 gig of RAM and a 6 yr old mid range video card can run a BluRay disk with no issues, you did not have to upgrade just for that.

The i3 system will be fine for HD on it's own without any additional video card.

Solution