Galaxy S3 Neo charging problems

AhmadJ

Commendable
Sep 3, 2016
Hey there,
I've had a very annoying problem on my s3 neo phone for over One year , it just doesnt recognize some chargers or cables, but if it do, it will charge very slowly or wont charge at all, I need to get a new charger or a cable every 2-3 months, for some reasons like :1_ it will stop recognizing that charger (means it wont even show that im charging it or 2_ it will start charging very slowlyyyyy, or it would decrease instead of increasing. I wish i can gt help

Solution
Well if it is under warranty, then the manufacturer would repair or replace it. If it isn't, then you will have to pay someone to repair or replace the part.

AhmadJ

Commendable
Sep 3, 2016
Oh. I am talking about the charging place on the bottom of the phone( the input ), that if it gets changed it might fix it ( thats the question ).
Well if its too complicated i wil see abt it, sine i might send my phone to fix it, i need to be sure that if i send it i will get it to the input to work back

Sojmen

Prominent
Feb 15, 2017
I have exactly the same problem with my s3 neo. That bastard cannot be charged with its original charger. This problem has tarted after about 18 months after buying this shit. Now I am charging my mobile by my MP3 charge with same mA 5 times slower. Fortunately I am able to charge it over night. In the morning I must restart phone to extend battery life from 2.5 day to 14 days (just standby). It is not mistake, without restarting after full charge the battery level drops 1.5% per hour without doing anything (wifi turned off airplane mode).