Game Companies Receive Mysterious Flash Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Looks like Duke Nukem made it to production finally.. Look at the first symbols on the screen. They are radiation symbols sheer genius.

G

That was totally weird!

Over a 3.0 MB DSL connection averaging 1.6 MB it took a couple of minutes for this to load up. Once it loaded, it was like a B&W image of an old TV set with some other device on top of it. It starts out with a fuzzy picture which resolves into a baseball field, then there's other pictures that you see includes uranium and enriched uranium side by side with their elemental numbers under them. Another scene appears to show President Kennedy with other politicians around him. The whole time there is this voice in the background reciting what was described as being on the audio file from the flash drive, except the alpha, numeric sequence appears to be different.

Like I said, entirely weird!

hotchrisbfries

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010
Domain Name: GKNOVA6.COM
Registrar: MARKMONITOR INC.
Whois Server: whois.markmonitor.com
Referral URL: http://www.markmonitor.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTMONSTER.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTMONSTER.COM
Updated Date: 26-mar-2010
Creation Date: 23-mar-2010
Expiration Date: 23-mar-2012

winner4455

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2009
MarkMonitor is the Global Leader in Enterprise Brand Protection.

Domain Management
MarkMonitor Brand Protectionâ„¢
AntiFraud Solutions
Corporate Consulting Services

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]hotchrisbfries[/nom]Also the the seal on the stamp is from Southern Maryland, the only game company I could find on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_ [...] _companies is Bethesda Softworks, Rockville, Maryland.My best guess is a new Fallout game, seeing how on the TV screen from http://www.gknova6.com/ the picture sometimes shows pictures of nukes.[/citation]
I TOTALLY thought the same thing. First thing that came to mind was Fallout 4...

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I tried to mail a package without a return address and the post office would NOT let me do this. They were probably personally delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 7
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2