Gaming laptop recommendation

Moistinator

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
My girlfriend wants to buy a new laptop, but i don't know what to look for. all i can do to help her is point out some brands that I've had, but that's it.

To the point: She wants a gaming laptop. Size doesn't matter; The bigger, the better. She wants to run Smite on it. Color-wise anything goes, but pink is king. She doesn't want to spend more than £550.

Any tips? it doesn't have to cost £550, it's just her budget.

Solution
You can't get a "gaming laptop" for that much but you can get one that will fake it at low settings in some games.

Loot at the stores in your area you can order from for a system with an nVidia 840m/940m or an AMD A8 or A10 CPU. That should run Smite pretty well.
You can't get a "gaming laptop" for that much but you can get one that will fake it at low settings in some games.

Loot at the stores in your area you can order from for a system with an nVidia 840m/940m or an AMD A8 or A10 CPU. That should run Smite pretty well.

Solution
You maybe able to find the laptop I am using for that price. It is an asus n56vz. If you can't find this exact model find an n series with a 3rd gen cpu, an i5 m cpu will be good enough and a gtx 850m, 1tb hard drive if she want to play other game. The only thing I will say is that don't max it out. You should be able to play the game at low settings.

If you can find any of them look for an acer e5 with a gt 840 - 940m gpu.

TRENDING THREADS