Gaming laptop ripoff?

Epyon500

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
The intent of my laptop was for traveling, ( got a CDL so wanted a good downtime gamer). It's well past the return date got in late Oct but I'm wondering if it's a salvagable situation.

I bought what I was told was a 1080 but turned out (discovered truth much too late) was a 1060.

I've been trying to play Warcraft for the last week with limited success. Wired connection straight to modem to wall. Drivers all up to date, the only AV atm is Advanced Systems Care Pro 10 and malware bytes.

My problem is that unless I hold the left or right mouse button down it takes mashing the keys several times in some cases to get a response. A/D strafing, just turning left or right.. insanely frustrating even chatting is a pain. I run the same software on my desktop with no issues so I'm completely lost and getting no where on the official forums. Is the 1060 bugged? Am I doomed to just trying to get rid of this thing at a loss? I haven't been so depressed since I released how much I fubared... this holiday season sucks. :/