Gaming Laptop under 1000$

Rafastang

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012
Hello :)

I will enter university pretty soon and ,unfortunely, as much as I want to get a gaming desktop, I'll have to get a laptop to play my games on, otherwise I won't even be able to play them as I will be moving a lot either by train or bus, whatever. My point is, I won't be at home.

So i've considered a few brands, Asus or MSI were the ones that caught my eye, although Asus seems to be the best choice, because MSI has a few setbacks with heat management, but they are kind of more expensive than the MSI ones. My budget is 800-1000€, and I plan to do some heavy gaming, for example: Battlefield Hardline, Far Cry 4, Crysis 3, etc. Do you guys have any suggestions?

P.S I'm from Portugal, Lenovo laptops aren't really easy to find around these shops.

Thanks in advance :bounce:

Solution
For that price you won't really get a laptop that can play those games past med settings. I would try and buy an asus rog if you can. If thats not possible, then the n seies should do.

Rafastang

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012

I don't really plan to max them out, but atleast medium/high settings at 1080p would be possible, I suppose?

The highest gpu I think I have seen for that price is the gtx 850m. This should be more than capable at playing those games at med. I am not sure about high though. Personally I would run games at med if the screen is 15 inches or smaller and high if it is 17 inches or bigger.