Gaming Notebook Accessories!!

SaDBoY

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
I'm buying an MSI GT70 2oD (Dragon Edition 2) and I'm I'm kinda lost with buying It's accessories:
Mouse: Steelseries MMO Cataclysm Gaming Mouse Or Razer Ourobours(I have a big hand and I play MMORPGs often, Never used a gaming mouse)
Mouse Pads: I don't how to choose.
Cooler: never bought it before.. So I'd like recommendations or how to choose?
Headphone: I'm torn between Astro A50 or a Turtle Beach!
And I have a question about Msatas: Are they easy to replace later coz i got 3x128 and i want 3x256: can i do it my self, or its hard to replace ?

Rashkae

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Mouse: Depends which fits your hand better.
Mouse pads: Any decent mouse pad from razer, roccat, steelseries, etc.
Cooler: Dunno, I don't use one.
Headphone: I like the Turtle beach series, though roccat and Creative make some nice ones too.

SaDBoY

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013

Hmm. I never used any and I'm buying online we dun have many gaming mouses here so I'm not able to try them
Mouse pads: which is better for to use , I see alumic ones and rubber whats the diff. ( coz again cant try them)

Rashkae

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013

Well obviously... One is aluminum and thus is a firm, rigid plate, the other is rubber and thus is flaxible. Basic common sense...

SaDBoY

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013

I know that,Thanks though ^^
I meant I see pages of descriptions on how the mouse moves on both surfaces and that's what I was wondering out ,but i found it any way!! Bought the Alumic one coz turned out a friend had it and I used it the 2 surfaces on it are awesome!! And got Seinheiser 363D headset and Roccat XTD mouse xD