Gaming Notebook with GTX 10 Series

fLixiyo

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
Hi guys, I need some advice.

Currently im playing on a desktop PC with a i5 4690 and GTX 970 and I planned on upgrading to a GTX 1070 someday.

However, due to a recent job change I decided to buy a decent gaming notebook for the nightshifts. ( Yes, we are actually allowed to play there :D )

So I thought about spending around 2k€, so I can use the notebook for pretty much everything. I dont like the idea of jumping around between my PC and Notebook all that much. I would sell the PC and at least some money back..

So, my Notebook of choice should atleast have a GTX 1070, i7 6700 and 16GB Ram. 120hz Display would be killer, GSYNC 60hz would be great aswell.
http://www.notebooksbilliger.de/notebooks/msi+notebooks/geforce+gtx+10/msi+gt72vr+6re16h21+dominator+pro+gaming+notebook

This is the one that Im saving up for right now. Big plus is that is also has a GSYNC Display.
I will have to wait around Christmas, until I can afford this thing.
So my questions are ; am I good buying this one? do you think the price will maybe drop a little until the end of the year?
Should I get something completely different? Maybe wait for Polaris Notebooks?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
There are some good pascal laptops out already, but some of the major makers haven't come out with theirs yet, such as Alienware, HP, Acer, etc. Since you have time I'd wait to see what others offer, although by itself this particular laptop doesn't seem like a bad choice. Personally I want to see all my choices before I pull the trigger, especially the Alienware 15 that was revealed last night at PAX.

Dudeguy65

Commendable
Aug 25, 2016
There are some good pascal laptops out already, but some of the major makers haven't come out with theirs yet, such as Alienware, HP, Acer, etc. Since you have time I'd wait to see what others offer, although by itself this particular laptop doesn't seem like a bad choice. Personally I want to see all my choices before I pull the trigger, especially the Alienware 15 that was revealed last night at PAX.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS