Gateway NE56R41U keyboard won’t work. Please help!

felipejuarez84

Prominent
Nov 14, 2017
I been having issues with this Gateway NE56RU laptop.
At first the audio did not work result of missing drivers. I then restarted the laptop. The laptop began to run updates. Once the updates where done, I tired to login and the keyboard was now disabled. I wen’t on device manager and looked at the keyboard drivers.I updated to the most current driver that did not work. I disabled an enable the drivers that did not work. I went on the gateway website No new keyboard drivers available. Please help!!!!Please!

Solution
Are you yet on Windows 8? Or did you migrate to another OS? You may need to backup/copy over all your critical files onto a removable storage device and reinstall your OS, given you'd have better progress thenceforth. It'd wouldn't hurt if you could bear with us and make some progress through troubleshooting.

Lutfij

Splendid
Are you yet on Windows 8? Or did you migrate to another OS? You may need to backup/copy over all your critical files onto a removable storage device and reinstall your OS, given you'd have better progress thenceforth. It'd wouldn't hurt if you could bear with us and make some progress through troubleshooting.

Solution