Gene Simmons to DDoS Hackers: We Will Find You

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhino13

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Sad to say that I agree with his comments,

"If you wanna save your band you must be litigatious."

There are diffrent ways to present things, and like his music ol' Gene lacks anything remotely artistic in this delivery.
Make no disillusions Gene this last comment will probably cost you more than the first.

proletarian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]So you're going to destroy someones life and hope they get raped...all because they have a copy of your song, or because they did a DDoS attack on you?This is ridiculous...bands are making more money than ever, just because you can't constantly keep growing doesn't mean it's bad. So what if you're only making 10 mill a year, why does it always have to be a higher number every year? I'm sorry, but these people are greedy bastards.Oh and Kiss sucks anyways. They supposedly aren't happy with all the Guitar Hero deals they've signed and the money they've banked in from that. I would say 90% of that entire Guitar Hero fan base has at one point or actively downloads content illegally.[/citation]

Basically threatening someone with rape, that's what it boils down to.

i think KISS should expunge this di*ksplash before they suffer with him.

Gene: Your digging yourself a huge hole here lad, soon, nobody will like you and all you'll have is your money and the sight of people who think your a d*ck.

john_e

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
Simmons said the right way to deal with filesharing would have been to sue the pants off of every "fresh-faced, freckle-faced college kid who downloaded material." Simmons also said that, in order to save their brands, people needed to be ruthless and stop at nothing to make sure their content is protected.

"Make sure your brand is protected," he said. "Make sure there are no incursions. Be litigious. Sue everybody. Take their homes, their cars. Don't let anybody cross that line."

Ok all you Manga Comics book companies, you heard Gene Simmons, YOU MUST ALL CHASE DOWN AND SUE NICK SIMMONS and stick him in jail to be someones girlfriend and he got the hair to look like a female.

G

Hide ja husbands, hide ja kids, hide ja wife, 'cause Gene be raping everyone up in here!

decepticon

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
Gene Simmons? Didn't he do sweating to theoldies or something? ;P
Face it Gene...you don't have brand recognition anymore. Your lame attempts at branding everyday objects with your 20+ year old band that never made it (well you did but that was a fluke since you screwed the rest of your band mates) is a FAIL at best.Why don't you just fade away like the rest of your hairband generation?

rebb

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2010
I dont know why this is always such a big deal. What has really been accomplished by knocking down a site for a few days? To me it just sends a message saying "we're only powerful enough to be a nuisance."

tu_illegalamigo

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
yeah, good luck tracking down grandma because her computer is part of a botnet, asshole. You know, I don`t think I ever have heard any bass in KISS` pop-songs.

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
Get'Em Gene. Show those nerds how it is done. Get them to come out from behind their keyboards. This is awesome. There are more and more priacy issues going public and more and more website attack issues hitting the press. This is going to be great. Now governments are going to get involved and start regulating the internet because piracy got out of control. There are going to be Cyber Wars as a result. Bring on internet anarchy! Oh, and put the hackers and pirates in jail.

chrisv815

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
I hope they hack into all his personal computers, steal his life and post all the freaky weird shit hes into for the world to see. And ruin his life. Piss of the hackers freak, that will get you far!

G

If anyone has been looking for a new girl friend, it's most probably Gene Simmons himself!

Oops, Don't drop the soap!

He's so desperate that he's even bringing the FBI in on it to help him find a new Girl Friend.

Then again, they could save a lot of time and money by tossing his sorry butt in the penitentiary and having all the guards look the other way for a few days.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Poor Gene. ;) These comments will likely make him more hated in the world than he already is. He is also proving his ignorance in the fact that studies have been done that file sharing networks actually increase legitimate sales of music.

Good luck Gene and Bless your heart.

dylansaliba

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
NEVER mess with the Linux kids....EVER!!!! Hackers are a subdivision of those kids...and you DON'T want to make them made at ya! (Sony you silly monkeys). Gene, get a life. Your not as cool as you would hope.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
The only thing more pathetic than Gene Simmons is the nobodies who actually pirated KISS albums...seriously, they have one good song.

Status
Not open for further replies.