Gigabyte stuck in Aptio setup utility. Nothing is working

Oct 20, 2018
I have a Gigabyte P56 which has dual boot. Windows 10 came pre-installed. I had installed Ubuntu 16.04 and it was fine. Suddenly the system froze few days back and every time i try to boot it directly goes to BIOS setup screen.

What have i tried so far?
1. I logged in to ubuntu using liveUSB and did boot-repair. Here is the link of the log - http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/tntKC9gJkN/
Unfortunately this didnt help.
2. According to some other solutions i tried to change to CSM in boot menu in BIOS. I dont even see CMS option at all

When I logged into ubuntu using liveUSB i could see the harddrive files but SSD partition is not visible using fdisk -lu. SSD is where both ubuntu and Windows were installed.

Update 1: Today suddenly once i was able to login to Ubuntu properly and everything worked until the system froze

Oct 20, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from navinkb : "Gigabyte stuck in Aptio setup utility. Nothing is working"

I have a Gigabyte P56 which has dual boot. Windows 10 came pre-installed. I had installed Ubuntu 16.04 and it was fine. Suddenly the system froze few days back and every time i try to boot it directly goes to BIOS setup screen.

What have i tried so far?
1. I logged in to ubuntu using liveUSB and did boot-repair. Here is the link of the log - http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/tntKC9gJkN/
Unfortunately this didnt help.
2. According to some other solutions i tried to change to CSM in boot menu in BIOS. I dont even see CMS option at all

When I logged into ubuntu using liveUSB i could see the harddrive files but SSD partition is not visible using fdisk -lu. SSD is where both ubuntu and Windows were installed.

Note: Today suddenly once i was able to login to Ubuntu properly and everything worked until the system froze

Nov 28, 2018
try this. press esc and quit without saving. i tried all the solutions i could find on google and i was stuck in an endless loop of the aptio setup utility. The screen would still appear after saving changes and resetting or no matter what i tried. it was so annoying as i could not study due to my laptop being stuck on that screen. i went to the it helpdesk at my school, told the person just asked me to press esc and quit without saving. i tried it myself. i pressed F2 and went aptio setup utility. i pressed esc and quit without saving and the aptio setup utility screen was gone.