Good anti-malware software?

John Dohm

Estimable
Nov 8, 2015
Hello. I am looking for a good anti-malware program for my Windows 7 computer. I am already using Avira Antivirus, but Linus from LinusTechTips says that it is good to have both an Anti-Virus program and separate, Anti-Malware program, so I am looking for a good, free, Anti-Malware program. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in andvance. :)

HyperCat

Commendable
Jun 7, 2016
I dont think youre smart enough to get Norton for free, i just cant imagine someone would BUY norton its so easy to get.

kelix09

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
Malwarebytes is a well-known and good anti-malware program. The official website where you can download it is: https://www.malwarebytes.org/. You can just delete the email I suppose, it's in the thrash folder for a reason right? ;)

G

I don't even know how it's so easy to get since I also don't even know why someone would use Norton... since it turned hands to be owned by Intel the A/V became really bad... has more false positives than a chinese A/V, you can just go to AVcomparatives to check it out how much false positives Norton has...