Good gaming headset under 50 bucks

NavelFluff

Estimable
Jun 14, 2015
So I already dug deep into the market, the two I found are the Creative Fatal1ty and the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12. The x12 is a bit more expensive, but still in my budget, fortunately out of stock, and as I read, it is worth the extra money over the Creative one, so I ordered one, ETA no-one-knows... So my question is, should I wait for it(maybe for like eternity), or screw it and get the Fatal1ty?
Maybe you can suggest another one, maybe they are sold here in my poor little country :)

Solution
One thing I've learned from trying a passable gaming headset, I'd have been better off making my own. It may be worth saving up a tad and getting a quality pair of headphones and clip on mic. But, if the choice must be between the two, maybe wait for the Turtle Beach x12.

Virtual_Singularity

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
One thing I've learned from trying a passable gaming headset, I'd have been better off making my own. It may be worth saving up a tad and getting a quality pair of headphones and clip on mic. But, if the choice must be between the two, maybe wait for the Turtle Beach x12.

Solution