Solved! Good security camera with sensor and sd card slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2018
Looking for a good security camera for the room. Just something small, with a censer and be able to record on a sd card. I really don't want to go thru days worth of video's. Possibly a hidden cam or something.
Looking for around $100

Solution
If you're really after the SD storage option, you might want to check on Arlo? It's got both cloud and SD storage option. the cloud will be 7days free. It's small and wireless so I think it'll be perfect if you want it hidden. Although it's quite expensive. You might want to check the Canary cameras? It's a 1080 cam, less than a hundred $$. They look like a speaker at first glance. This might help here. You wouldn't notice it's a cam unless you take a closer look, that's when you'll see the lens. I just feel its motion sensor will need a little update, unfortunately, it's too sensitive, you'd be receiving a lot of false notifs
Nov 3, 2018
If you're really after the SD storage option, you might want to check on Arlo? It's got both cloud and SD storage option. the cloud will be 7days free. It's small and wireless so I think it'll be perfect if you want it hidden. Although it's quite expensive. You might want to check the Canary cameras? It's a 1080 cam, less than a hundred $$. They look like a speaker at first glance. This might help here. You wouldn't notice it's a cam unless you take a closer look, that's when you'll see the lens. I just feel its motion sensor will need a little update, unfortunately, it's too sensitive, you'd be receiving a lot of false notifs

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.