Good SLI Recording Software?

Mathsnerds

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015
So, I've been using Action! by Mirillis for a few days. I was wondering if there is a better recording software for my setup. I have a ASUS ROG MARS 760 SLI and was wondering if there is any recording software that would take advantage of that. Also is there any software that you have to export the video from (Those seem to be the best quality), that takes advantage of SLI and a FX8350's 4 cores and 8 threads?

Thanks in advance
: Mathsnerds

Baumy15

Estimable
May 12, 2014
well i use mirillis and i think its by far the best (and ive used tonnes) i paid for it and it works perfectly without a performance hit.
but i do have a 4690K @ 4.4Ghz and a 280X and use quick sync to help with encoding but thats not available for you.
OBS might work since you have the extra threads, not sure fraps would be any good. raptr is ok but a pain to get to work, overwolf is another one i used but that was horrible for me, but really i would recommend mirillis action over anything else.

Mathsnerds

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015

Thank you for your prompt reply. I see what you mean about fraps, I used a trial and I wasnt very happy with the performance, because i would normally record at 30fps and locks my view to 30fps as well. Do you know how much quick sync helps? I trying to see if I can utilize my 2nd GPU for recording. Do you know if that would work in any way?

Thanks again
: Mathsnerds

Baumy15

Estimable
May 12, 2014

well you have an 8350 which has no integrated graphics so it cant be utilized BUT there is a nvidia option to use cuda as an encoder and because you have 2 cards it should go quite well without much of a performance hit

Mathsnerds

Estimable
Jan 17, 2015

Could you please specify how this setting would be activated within Mirillis Action!?