Google Chrome Not working after latest May 2015 updates

ExGoogler

Estimable
May 29, 2015
Google Chrome is not working on my HP laptop with 8.1 windows after latest May 2015 update. I have now begun using Firefox and it is now faster than Chrome which continues to give Error messages every time I try to visit different pages that once took seconds to download. Unbelievable. Plus now Google makes you go through an extra window to get to the main Google page...??? Ridiculous and goodbye Chrome..................anybody else?

Solution
chrome started freezing continuously in Win7 recently, especially when closing tabs so I installed Chrome Canary which was working well until today, and now will not load any pages including settings and extensions etc. even after a reinstall.... IE and Mozilla work but as i sync to android I have decided to use an old version of Chrome which is working fine but it won't let me sign in...I'm guessing google information gathering now getting in the way of smooth browsing....maybe its time to retire chrome......and move to apple

unclzero

Estimable
Oct 13, 2015
chrome started freezing continuously in Win7 recently, especially when closing tabs so I installed Chrome Canary which was working well until today, and now will not load any pages including settings and extensions etc. even after a reinstall.... IE and Mozilla work but as i sync to android I have decided to use an old version of Chrome which is working fine but it won't let me sign in...I'm guessing google information gathering now getting in the way of smooth browsing....maybe its time to retire chrome......and move to apple

Solution