Google Legally Going After YouTube MP3 Rippers

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
[citation][nom]churuchu[/nom]Also one more thing to add.@ a victimYou're getting on my nerves with your dictionary quotes and your silly assumptions about pirates. We're humans, too. Albeit, we don't have as much money as people like you. Not everybody has grown up with everything you had. There was a nice little quote from The Great Gatsby that fits here nicely. I'm sure you know just what I'm talking about. Our economy isn't the greatest. The only reason people steal, is because they can't afford it. We have to worry about food, our bills, taxes, paying off college loans, etc., So before any of you rich industry pigs assume and call every citizen a "thief" and a "pirate", maybe you should consider that your "ToS" and your "copyright laws" are doing more harm than good for lower and middle class families. (Which make up about 80% of the US)Thank you.[/citation]

Does being homeless give some hobo the right to steal my Droid? No. Just because you can afford something doesn't mean that you have some sort of right or even a privilege to steal or pirate it. If you're so low on cash, then you should be spending your time on solving that rather than making excuses for your apparent illegal activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.