Google Pixel question

Lycaone

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Hi there, my brother is most likely going to buy the Google Pixel, but he hasn't bought it yet because he really likes playing Clash of Clans and I'm not sure if the ChromeOS supports it. (I know that the ChromeOS is a modified version of Android and I'm scared that it won't support it anymore) ....

Solution
Hey man, so when you say Google Pixel, you are talking about the phone, right? The Google Pixel does not run Chrome OS, it runs a stock version of Android, so it 100% can run Clash of Clans and other apps in the Play Store. If you are talking about the Google Pixelbook, which does have Chrome OS, your bother will still be able to play Clash of Clans because in Chrome OS, the Play Store is downloaded. So, you can play any mobile game you want to on the Pixel Book. Hope I explained it well.

core0

Prominent
Jan 30, 2018
Hey man, so when you say Google Pixel, you are talking about the phone, right? The Google Pixel does not run Chrome OS, it runs a stock version of Android, so it 100% can run Clash of Clans and other apps in the Play Store. If you are talking about the Google Pixelbook, which does have Chrome OS, your bother will still be able to play Clash of Clans because in Chrome OS, the Play Store is downloaded. So, you can play any mobile game you want to on the Pixel Book. Hope I explained it well.

Solution

Lycaone

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017

I thought that the Google Pixel (the phone) ran GoogleOS too.
Thanks and have a good day :D