Grad Guide: Tech For The Class Of 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueno07

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
I've seen that Asus G73JH-X1 (Picture 2) in the store. You really have to see it in the store to see how imposing it is, it's incredible.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Gimme gimme gimme! Geez, our society has become so greedy. I'm fifty, and don't recall getting anything remarkable at any graduation (other than the diploma!). Neat tech, but those who want it can go earn it, instead of sticking their hands out for it. Here's your diploma kid, the world is yours.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]jtt283[/nom]Gimme gimme gimme! Geez, our society has become so greedy. I'm fifty, and don't recall getting anything remarkable at any graduation (other than the diploma!). Neat tech, but those who want it can go earn it, instead of sticking their hands out for it. Here's your diploma kid, the world is yours.[/citation]
I don't think this is about what the graduate expects, but instead about what to give as a gift if you are invited to a party or if you feel compelled to generous to a loved one or friend. That's my personal perspective, anyway. Maybe I'm naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.