GTA5 on PC

Jordan3901

Estimable
Apr 8, 2015
Hey, I just really wanted to know if my PC would be able to run GTA 5 when it comes out and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me, thx.
My specs are:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB
16GB RAM
AMD FX-6350 Six-Core Processor

Solution
The minimum required GPU via Rockstar themselves is a 9800 GT. The recommended is a GTX 660. So the GTX 650 will be fine. Although I recommend getting a new GPU within 2 years, the 650 will run the game just fine on Low and Medium settings.

Article:
http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-system-requirements-announced/

Mazter1 was definitely exaggerating or was unaware of Rockstar's posted requirements.

Cheers!

TripleBullet

Honorable
May 30, 2013

We will need your PC's specs.

Motherboard:

CPU:

GPU (Graphics Card):

RAM:

HDD Space:

Mazter1

Estimable
Dec 4, 2014
With this GPU the game will be barely running. It will be a disaster, it will ruin the game play experience please upgrade to at least 750 ti, even that it will still run like <<edit>> on it, or 960 with 4gb, or radeon 280x, having anything below this 2 gpus,s the game will run like <<edit>>

<<Edited for content by moderator>>

Jordan3901

Estimable
Apr 8, 2015

Hey thanks for warning me, but I also just checked a system requirements test and it said that I would be able to run it and that i was above minimum requirements? I dont know if its correct. Also i thought id just say that i can run watchdogs well, and surley GTA5 on medium settings would be ok?

tambeshakunt

Honorable
Jun 5, 2013
Your CPU and RAM are good but your GPU lets you down severely.

I strongly advise upgrading GPU. It is likely to may be able to play on lowest settings - give it a go ( not too long to wait now! :D)

TripleBullet

Honorable
May 30, 2013
The minimum required GPU via Rockstar themselves is a 9800 GT. The recommended is a GTX 660. So the GTX 650 will be fine. Although I recommend getting a new GPU within 2 years, the 650 will run the game just fine on Low and Medium settings.

Article:
http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-system-requirements-announced/

Mazter1 was definitely exaggerating or was unaware of Rockstar's posted requirements.

Cheers!

Solution