GTX 1060 Laptop For up to $1000 (Debatable)

Abbas_9

Commendable
Nov 3, 2016
Looking for a good GAMING laptop with decent battery life (4+ Hours) and max of up to $1150 (Nothing More) not even by a single dollar (Debatable).

Must have gtx1060 or better

Hard Drive can be an SSD or HDD as long as is above 500gb

CPU - Prefer i7-6700HQ, but other will do!

Solution

If you know exactly what you are looking for, why can't you find it yourself? Do a web search for Clevo 1060 laptop and compare prices.

I doubt you can find an i7 with a 1060 for your budget. And in gaming laptops, don't bother looking for long battery life, that won't happen unless you run it in low power mode and lower screen brightness. The CPU and video card use up a lot of power.

If you know exactly what you are looking for, why can't you find it yourself? Do a web search for Clevo 1060 laptop and compare prices.

I doubt you can find an i7 with a 1060 for your budget. And in gaming laptops, don't bother looking for long battery life, that won't happen unless you run it in low power mode and lower screen brightness. The CPU and video card use up a lot of power.

Solution

Not sure how many 1060 laptops you can find "on sale" because they are so new yet. Might have to wait until Black Friday. I dunno.