Guys Hit Craigslist for E3 ''Missed Connections''

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
So what have we learned here? E3 2010 isn't just about games and hardware--it's about making connections, whether they're press-related, a brief fling, or a long-term love affair that will spawn more gamers that will in turn attend future E3 conventions.

Nah. What we have learned here is that E3 is about connections, from the kind of creepy ("you have soft hands") to the petascale creepy ("i would like to take you out to get to know you"). The gamer spawning will have to wait a long long long, long LONG time before it can be counted on to sustain the population. Until then, we will have to rely on bullies and complacent parents for producing the uber-dorks of the future.

b23h

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2009
[citation][nom]dgingeri[/nom]Now we have "The Great Nerd Spawning Grounds" where nerds come, generation after generation to find their mates and have chances to spawn a new brood of nerds. It will go down in history.[/citation]

Excellent. Good joke, nicely written. Now if only I can find my way back to the spawning grounds...

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
what hot model chick is going to a) give a damn about your pimply faced scrawny ass? and b) going to be so enamored with said scrawny ass that she in all of her hotness would go to craigslist to meet up with your worthless hide?

This woman you are pining for so much doesnt give a damn that you exist and if you think she does you should probably kill yourself because you are a paranoid delusional schizophrenic.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
What's more sad is these days almost the only way to meet a woman is on the internet. I'd prefer the old fashioned way. You'll only meet left over women online.

sviola

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
[citation][nom]shin0bi272[/nom]what hot model chick is going to a) give a damn about your pimply faced scrawny ass? and b) going to be so enamored with said scrawny ass that she in all of her hotness would go to craigslist to meet up with your worthless hide? This woman you are pining for so much doesnt give a damn that you exist and if you think she does you should probably kill yourself because you are a paranoid delusional schizophrenic.[/citation]

You eralize the first ad was from a girl, right?

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006

You're kidding right? That first add... written by a girl??!! :ouch:

I have but one thing to say...

LESBIANS!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Repelsteeltje

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
"[...] You came back after you left and asked me for my email address and said you wouldn't forget. I hope you didn't. Mail me."

Please, woman... Get a hint. With hands as soft as mine, I don't need to settle for no "Star Wars Girl".

(Furry)

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
And the second ad, sure, yeah right.

Booth Babe . o O ( Just three more hours, then I can go home and scrub my body with bleach. They're paying me a ton of money, sure, but the bleach barely helps. )

Status
Not open for further replies.