Guys Hit Craigslist for E3 ''Missed Connections''

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Wow I get -5 for my comment of pointing out the obvious. You people really need to get outside. You aren't going to meet the love of your life on the internet. Fair warning but don't listen to me if you please... you are in for a greater hell if you don't. Just giving sane advice.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
To all the fools out there...the first thing women look for in a man is CONFIDENCE, which is why the usually end up with DBAGS. Because even though you are a nice guy, you are a complete emotional puss. Women don't like that and more than likely your passive aggressive post on Craigslist was never even thought about or will ever be looked at. Ask the woman in person, you'd be surprised how much confidence that shows you have...

descendency

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]Do those 'missed connections' sections actually work? What are the chances of the other person reading the same section?[/citation]
This is a smart question to ask... the vast majority of "missed connections" are one-sided. I seriously doubt that both people will realize this and look in the missed connections section of craigs' list. If it works. I'd be willing to eat my words though.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]descendency[/nom]This is a smart question to ask... the vast majority of "missed connections" are one-sided. I seriously doubt that both people will realize this and look in the missed connections section of craigs' list. If it works. I'd be willing to eat my words though.[/citation]
I think they made a lot more sense back in the days when media sources were limited and there WAS a good chance of 2 people reading the same section.

Status
Not open for further replies.