Solved! Had metro pics switched to boost changed my gmail address how can I get all my mail from old gmail account when I was with me

Nov 14, 2018
I was with metro pics I switched to boost. I got new phone and a new gmail address, how can I get my mail from my old gmail address since my address is different and my old phone doesn't work

Solution
Why did you change your email address to use the new phone? I have moved between 3 phones so far and have used the same google account on all of them. Changing address can be messy and not needed, unless you are getting a lot of spam and just wanted to start over. Remember your recover accounts, etc... can be linked to your original address as well as many other accounts, so you need to make sure everything is swapped to the new one.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mjlvsgaga69 : "Retrieve old emails"

Why did you change your email address to use the new phone? I have moved between 3 phones so far and have used the same google account on all of them. Changing address can be messy and not needed, unless you are getting a lot of spam and just wanted to start over. Remember your recover accounts, etc... can be linked to your original address as well as many other accounts, so you need to make sure everything is swapped to the new one.

Solution