Hai, My Tv Leeco superx3 55, recently i upgraded eui5.8,

sambasivarao_1

Prominent
Jul 30, 2017
Hai, My Tv Leeco superx3 55, recently i upgraded eui5.8, after updating software , tv sound not hear some times and sound automatically decrease some times. Can i connect home theater system/sound bar to my set top box. Is it solve my problem?. Which cables/ connecters to use for this.
Regards,
[don't post your email address on the forum]

Solution
If the sound problem is caused by the TV then bypassing it by connecting directly to the set top box should solve the problem. If the problem is in the set top box then it won't.
Without knowing the make and models of the set top box and HTS there is no way we can tell you what cables to use. Check the back of the STB for outputs and the HTS for inputs. First choice would be digital audio(optical or coax). If there are no compatible connections you would need a converter of some kind. A passive cable would not work.
If the sound problem is caused by the TV then bypassing it by connecting directly to the set top box should solve the problem. If the problem is in the set top box then it won't.
Without knowing the make and models of the set top box and HTS there is no way we can tell you what cables to use. Check the back of the STB for outputs and the HTS for inputs. First choice would be digital audio(optical or coax). If there are no compatible connections you would need a converter of some kind. A passive cable would not work.

Solution