have my program show on the laptop once I connect to tv with dhmi?

CynLynn

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
I all of a sudden couldn't see my exercise program on my computer once I put in my hdmi to the computer and already connected to tv. Then program starts , I can see on tv but not on computer anymore. If I have to pause or stop I have to take hdmi out to do so. It worked before this started happening?

Solution
You should be able to still use your mouse when the picture appears on the TV though?? Go to the control panel and select display settings. you then select screen resolution, and you should see both of your screens on there and you should have an option to select one or both of the screens.
You didnt say if you were using a laptop or desktop PC. There are shortcuts for the display on laptops up where the function keys are.
You should be able to still use your mouse when the picture appears on the TV though?? Go to the control panel and select display settings. you then select screen resolution, and you should see both of your screens on there and you should have an option to select one or both of the screens.
You didnt say if you were using a laptop or desktop PC. There are shortcuts for the display on laptops up where the function keys are.

Solution