Having problems connecting my RCA voyager 5.0 version to my ZTE maven 3 7.1. please help

Try the following... Do this in the ZTE...

1. Go into "Settings" and in the "Wireless & networks" section tap "More".
2. Now tap "Tethering & portable hotspot".
3. For "Wireless Tethering" tap "Set up Wi-Fi hotspot"
4. On this new screen you will see options for a "Network Name", "Security", "Password" and "Network Band". You can change them or keep them as is. It is really up to you.
5. Now you would just need to search for the hotspot by name using the second device.

NOTE: While a Wi-Fi hotspot feature is built into Android, some service providers/carriers, especially in the United States, hide it. You would then need to see if you can locate an app that you can install to help with this.

Try the following... Do this in the ZTE...

1. Go into "Settings" and in the "Wireless & networks" section tap "More".
2. Now tap "Tethering & portable hotspot".
3. For "Wireless Tethering" tap "Set up Wi-Fi hotspot"
4. On this new screen you will see options for a "Network Name", "Security", "Password" and "Network Band". You can change them or keep them as is. It is really up to you.
5. Now you would just need to search for the hotspot by name using the second device.

NOTE: While a Wi-Fi hotspot feature is built into Android, some service providers/carriers, especially in the United States, hide it. You would then need to see if you can locate an app that you can install to help with this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jon Campbell Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 3
E Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1