HDMI input not working For Roku Or Firestick but works great with Chromecast

Op2mztk

Prominent
May 29, 2017
My LG32LX1D tv works fine with my Chromecast. I tried to use my new Firestick and Roku (both work great on other LG sets in the house) but I get a "No Signal" error. Ideas?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
Q Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 10
Similar threads
Question How do I get surround sound to work with a Fire Cube when the receiver has no HDMI inputs
I have insignia and I press input and the remote doesn’t work when I go to press up and down menu
Solved! Tata sky HDMI to Philips LED monitor VGA input cable how is it the work , this function connected to see what quality @ HDMI?
Changed the input to Component but still not working
my vizio is pretty old and the input button recently stopped working and the remote isn’t working... what could i do ?
Viewsonic projector pj500-2 inputs not working.
Input only button working on Vizio remote
I tried another input but that didn’t work. I don’t know about going to tools and renaming the input ? I don’t know wh
My old coax antenna input tv won't work if I feed the output of direct tv to it via a radio shack ch3 rf modulator
I switched the bedroom TV with the living room TV. Now everything works except when I select 'input', 'Firestick' I get the Fi
Old VCR with only red,yellow,white CRA needs to connect to new Samsung Smart TV but doesn't work with AV or Component input. H
sony kdf 55xs955 TV inputs 7 and 8 (HDMI) not working on remote
Is the input 4 port on a Sharp Acquos LC4d64u replaceable? we have tried to install Chromecast but it won't work!
My tv input button works as a power as well as the power button how do I change it back
HDMI inputs stopped working in Sharp 46" LCD
Getting static out of sound system, only through "over the air" tv source. All other inputs work great.
Hdmi inputs quit working
Only one HDMI input appears to be working on my Denon AVR 590
My westinghouse tv works in tv input but not in hdmi input
ReplayTV - can it work with an old cable box with no input..

ASK THE COMMUNITY