Headphones and speakers are playing at same time.

Feb 18, 2018
Speakers are built-in the laptop. Headphones are plugged into laptop single audio jack. There is no separate jack for the microphone because the microphone is also built-in the laptop, adjacent to the camera.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 0
V Audio 1
B Audio 1
R Audio 1
D Audio 1
W Audio 2
V Audio 4
A Audio 7
M Audio 1
Z Audio 4
S Audio 1
L Audio 1
D Audio 4
S Audio 3
E Audio 2
P Audio 7
O Audio 2
H Audio 1
M Audio 2
P Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Solved! Speakers and headphones are not recognized as separate devices, and sound plays in both.
Question Audio playing on speakers even with headphones plugged in
My headphones are barely out of the headphone jack, and my speakers are playing when I want my headphones to play
how to have two different audio simultaneously played in headphone and pc's speaker
Line In Playing Through Speakers/Headphones And Not Line-In
headphones and speakers play at the same time and more...
How do you play sound simultaneously through speakers and headphones on Windows 10?
How about the speakers that are part of the friggin laptop playing when headphones are plugged in?
Play youtube's sound on speaker and the rest on headphone
Sound will play through both headphones and speakers.
Sir m using windows 10.But now not getting sound when playing the video.itz showing to plug in speaker or headphone when i tri
How can I play audio though my speakers and headphones at the same time
Audio Playing through speakers and headphones at the same time.
Looking for a way to have microphone automatically play through headphone speakers without delay
PC audio will not play through TV Speakers, only headphones...
Want headphones and speakers to play together but adapter makes speakers also back port.
Issue with headphones and speakers playing simultaneously?
Speaker will play when headphones are in stereo
Hissing through headphones when I play music.

ASK THE COMMUNITY