I have two laptops: Samsung NP350E7C and ASUS X554L. Bought headphones Philips SHP2000 and the sound is very low on ASUS, but is ok on Samsung. ASUS has one mic/line-in/headphones 3.5 port. Don't know what else might be needed. What is the possible problem?
Have you tried changing the Sound levels to 100%? Here are some other troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to uninstall/reinstall the Sound card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound driver.
- Once uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- Do test it again after the reboot and see if the same problem will persist or not.