Headset for 100€ or less

jonno208

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
Hey guys, I wrote a huge block of text that was not really adding anything to my question so I will just put it like this

System: PC
Current Headset: turtle beach x12
Budget: 100€
Use of headset: Games and music

I will be in a quiet environment
Bass controls would be a bonus
And finally is getting a new pair actually worth it?

mr1hm

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012

I just posted in another thread where the OP was also looking for some new headphones. Honestly, if you're coming from gaming headphones there will be some differences (really depends on your ears though as we'd have to HEAR these differences).

If you're looking for something with a great sound quality for the price, try out the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. Make sure to give them a chance as the sound gradually just gets so much better... They're priced right around the $90 - $100 range and is perfect for gaming as well. I've had these things since the beginning of 2010 or so and didn't really enjoy listening to them. I tossed them in a corner and only used them when I HAD to.

TL;DR: if you have the patience, get these as i've heard headphones double the price sound worse and flat out unacceptable with certain frequencies. Or, if it's just something that may be a little too much then I recommend going with gaming headphones that you've had a good experience with. However, your budget is more than enough to cover these headphones. :)

TRENDING THREADS