(Headset) Sound coming from 1 ear - G430

Farapon

Honorable
May 5, 2013
Hello everyone,

Today i got the G430 and i have a problem.
When i go to twitch and join a stream i only hear the sound coming only from the right ear of the headset. I also hear a sound like 'blowing to a microphone' (specially when scrolling a page). However if i play a youtube video it works fine on both sides.
I'm using Windows vista with a tone of updates note done (they always get erros and there is no solution). The platform is x86 (it's a 2007 PC). My new one is going to arrive this tuesday. Also i can't update framework because it gives me an error saying the te disc ic not the correct one.

I pluged them into the computer via usb and all drivers are up to date.
Is it possible to solve this problem?

Thanks

Farapon

Honorable
May 5, 2013
I unpluget it from the usb adaptor that comes in the box to get the 7.1 surround sound and now i'm using the jacks 3.5 it's better, but still some audio quality issues (like blowing air to the mic). hope that it doesn't happen with the new pc.

Farapon

Honorable
May 5, 2013

Yes, as i said before i'm using now the 3.5 jacks and both ears work in every situation, but there is still some sound like if someone was blowing air to a microphone. I don't think they came defective, i think it's my pc's age what is causing it. The sacrifice using 3.5 jacks is the lack of virtual 7.1 sound.